Tuesday, March 28, 2017

The Horsingdon Transmissions No.87: Horsingdon Hill, 23rd May 1984



As an addendum to yesterday's post, I received the following image in my mailbox earlier today. This was accompanied by a short message stating that the image, apparently showing three mysterious aerial objects, was taken on the evening of May 23rd 1984 from the top of Horsingdon Hill. After downloading the image, my computer inexplicably crashed; on rebooting I discovered that, whilst the image had been saved, the original e-mail of which it had been part itself had seemingly been deleted from the server. As a consequence I have only been able to offer the substance and not the exact wording of the e-mail's content.

There was, however, one final thing at the end of the message which, I have to admit, left me feeling profoundly unsettled - a single, four-letter word, with the first letter capitalised to suggest that it might be a proper noun: 'Cold'.

No comments:

Post a Comment