Tuesday, January 10, 2017

The Horsingdon Transmissions No.10: Bridgewater Spiritualist Church (Redux)


I wandered past the Bridgewater Spiritualist Church last night after my visit to Boreham Park Library. The building remained quiet and unlit on this occasion. However, after taking the above photo, I noticed a rather odd character standing nearby, staring at me. After walking off, I realised that he had begun to follow me. I took a detour into a nearby pub, and could see him loitering outside through one of the hostelry's grimy windows. After a few minutes he went on his way. I think he may have been one of the people I encountered at the Witching Tree the other week.

Earlier today, I rang the church on the pretense of inquiring about attending their Saturday evening services, but was informed that, whilst I was welcome to attend services, none had ever been held during that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment