Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Lovecraftian Thing a Day No.124: Spectral Realms & Poetry Week


For the entirely arbitrary reason that, having turned up on my doorstep this morning, today's entry is comprised of volumes 2, 3 and 4 of Spectral Realms (the regular anthology of weird and Lovecraftian poetry edited by S.T. Joshi and published by Hippocampus Press), I have also decided to announce this week as Lovecaftian Poetry Week (or at least as far as my little corner of Lovecraftdom is concerned). I still have two-thirds of a year of Lovecraftian Things a Day to get through; by necessity, then, I need to ration some of the more unique items I possess. The rest of the week will therefore, be dedicated to a few of the choice poetical volumes in my collection. Admittedly, my engagment with poetry has been (and remains) largely relegated to the arena of the weird - the reasons for which I will, no doubt, speculate at length about during the coming days...

No comments:

Post a Comment