Saturday, September 29, 2018

The Lovecraftian Thing a Day (2018) No.271: Call of Cthulhu Panel at Tabletop Gaming Live


For today’s Lovecaftian Thing a Day, we went along to the Tabletop Gaming Live event at Alexandra Palace, during which we visited the All Rolled Up/Cthulhu Hack stand as is standard procedure at this sort of thing. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that they had some new items on sale, including this set of dry-wipe tentacle counters. Despite the fact that I have no idea what I am going to use them for, nonetheless I had to have them, being something a magpie when it comes to neat little gaming accessories such as these. They will shortly be finding a home in the Cthulhu Hack box, which I showcased on the blog at the start of the year.

Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment