Saturday, September 08, 2018

The Lovecraftian Thing a Day (2018) No.251: The Tattered King


I discovered this (suitably tattered) flyer - displaying what one assumes is the Yellow Sign - for a performance of The Tattered King at the Providence Biltmore during NecronomiCon 2017. As I recall, my intention had been to attend the performance; however, not only did it clash with another event, but I also came down with a rather unusual stomach complaint - one which left me confined to my hotel room for the next two hours (curiously, my indisposition was cured - surprisingly swiftly  - via the consumption of a rather large dose of gin, the restorative powers of which were later supplemented by another four cocktails). Perhaps this was all for the best, given the rumours of the horrendous fate which supposedly overcomes those unfortunate enough to have witnessed a performance of the disreputable play.

No comments:

Post a Comment