Wednesday, September 26, 2018

The Lovecraftian Thing a Day (2018) No.268: H.P. Lovecraft’s Collected Essays CD-Rom


A while back Hippocampus Press published a five volume collection of Lovecraft’s essays, all of which sit quietly unread on my bookshelves. Such a state of affairs in not, of course, enough to dissuade me from acquiring the same content in a different format: not only have I picked up ebook versions of all five volumes, but I recently acquired them once again in the form of this (very affordable) CD-Rom (also containing the complete run of Lovecraft’s The Conservative, which I suppose is an added incentive if you like that sort of thing). No doubt this will sit alongside my hardcopies, awaiting that distant and mythic time when I finally get around to perusing their contents.

No comments:

Post a Comment