Monday, May 28, 2018

The Lovecraftian Thing a Day (2018) No.148: Doors to Darkness


A few years ago, with a few exceptions I sold off pretty much all of my (somewhat extensive) colle tion of Call of Cthulhu rpg material (which funded a good part of my first visit to NecronomiCon in Providence back in 2013).

Doors to Darkness was an early release off the back of the new 7th edition, helpfully providing Keepers of Arcane Lore new to the game with a set of introductory scenarios. Along with the two 7th edition core rulebooks, Doors into Darkness really sets the bar in terms of the high quality, full-colour hardback production values which eclipse anything Chaosium have produced previously

Whilst it is unlikely that I will be buying every new CoC release which Chaosium produce for 7th edition, it is quite possible that I have been bitten by the CoC collecting bug again

No comments:

Post a Comment