Tuesday, February 13, 2018

The Lovecraftian Thing a Day (2018) No.44: Miskatonic University Antarctic Expedition hoodie


I uncovered this Miskatonic University Antarctic Expedition hoodie - which I think I acquired from the HPLHS over a decade ago - whilst going through an old suitcase.

I made good use of it during what was, ostensibly, a polar bear sightseeing tour to Churchill, Canada. In fact, at the time I was in the employ of a highly secretive government agency who tasked me with investigating rumours that one of the monstous Gnoph-Keh of elder lore was stalking the territory - possibly the result of cult activity surrounding a nameless Outer entity which the indigenous peoples of that region refer to fearfully as ‘The Thing Which Walks Upon the Winds’.

Needless to say, the fact that the world yet exists speaks to the efficacy of my efforts at putting down  at least one of the primordial horrors which lurks within that realm of icy death

No comments:

Post a Comment