Thursday, August 02, 2018

The Lovecraftian Thing a Day (2018) No.214: Iot Sotot Issue 1








Today I received issue 1 of Iot Sotot - the new fanzine for patrons of yog sothoth.com. The zine is about A6 size, so it also fits in the bespoke yog sothoth.com notebook which is also available from the site. It also seems I have received the very last copy of an extremely limited print-run of the first issue, which comes with separate handouts for one of the Call of Cthulhu scenarios to be found therein.

Due to production difficulties, I understand that later issues of Iot Sotot will be produced in a larger, different format - which is a shame, as I like the idea of a zine which fits into my yog sothoth.com notebook; on the positive side, later issues will be more widely available (not just for patrons of the site).

As something of an aside, I was rather pleased to discover the classic Lovecraft silhouette decorating the postage label of the envelope in which Iot Sotot was sent. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment