Friday, June 22, 2018

The Lovecraftian Thing a Day (2018) No.173: NecronomiCon 2017 Silver Key Pass


Entries into the Lovecraftian Thing a Day have, franky, been a little bit uninspired over the last few weeks - this is in part due to a punishing workload, exacerbated by back problems (which make typing for long periods rather tiresome and painful). I’ve also a little concerned about the sustainability of this enterprise since resuming the Lovecraftian Thing a Day in January - although in that particular regard, I still think I have much of interest to carry the project to its conclusion in December; it is more a matter of work and health not allowing much by way of conceptual free space for engaging more imaginatively with the entries. Sadly, today’s offering continues in that manner, with more personal tat - my Silver Key pass - from Nevronomicon 2017.

But fear not, daily Thing enthusiasts, as I anticipate that the next werk or so will allow for a renewal of my creative energies. Having said that, you might want to anticipating seeing something a bit rubbish tomorrow. And Sunday also...

No comments:

Post a Comment