Monday, January 08, 2018

The Lovecraftian Thing a Day (2018) No.8: The Cthulhu Hack Elder Sign Dice Bag


I am a rather compulsive consumer of gaming accessories (as will become evident over the next few days), purchasing any and all available add-ons for a boardgame or rpg system in the belief that ths will somehow facilitate a more immersive experience of said game. As a consequence, I have acquired a not-insignficant cache of Cthulhuvian gaming embellishments and trinkets over the years.

In any case, last year I discovered a range of such accessories for The Cthulhu Hack rpg (the focus of one of my 2016 posts); so I set about laying my grubby little paws on everything Cthulhu Hack-related in a display of joyfully-nihilistic excessive consumption. Hence today’s offering: the official Cthulhu Hack Elder Sign dice bag, crammed full of three sets of Elder Sign-branded official Cthulhu Hack polyhedral dice.

Needless to say, I’ve never actually played the game...

No comments:

Post a Comment